2010年7月6日 星期二

My Leadership Archetype

There're four archetypes in the article of this month's Advanced English . Natural-Born Leaders, Independence Seekers, Visionaries and Do-Gooders.

Though I have not seen my so-called success in career, I realize that I'm totally the Independence Seeker guy. Article said that kind of people are always trying to come up with a better way to do things, have the self-confidence to do whatever they need to do to reach their goals, are willing to take risks when they see an opportunity, have a "restless spirit" that manifests itself in the form of new goals, and "don't take themselves too seriously." Independence seekers aren't interested in making things perfect: They just want what they want. They also want to be recognized for their accomplishments.

I 100% match the personality described and I always do things like that. I catch every opportunity that I interested and no one has the courage to try. But why I have not seen the so-called success in career. For my three jobs in career, I only get some applause for my job efficiency. I think the reason is more admirable type is hard working and not working smart. They see the work hours and not the work outcomes. I am usually being tagged as a RD guy for my good system logic and learning curve . But the promotion rule is not what you can do but the time and count you spend in factory.  It's too pathetic.

沒有留言:

張貼留言