2010年8月3日 星期二

Don't throw the baby out with the bathed water

    Don't throw the baby out with the bathed water.When you get rid of something useless, be careful, because maybe something valuable is there. I am eager to realize and deep down my profession. When I found this company cannot give me the opportunity to fulfill, I feel frustrated and thinking to leave. But that's right, there are something valuable I can do here. If I don't care the people and organization, I can keep my own pace moving and prepare myself. Be prepared and waiting for the opportunity. Anything can not be done more effecient than others, don't do it. That's not your dish.

    If you are throwing worthless things away, and there are something valuable combined on it. You have to give up all or nothing. Separate them is not possible, but you can still find a way to use the good and then drop them all.



認識自己, 積極準備, 堅持理想, 抓準時機

沒有留言:

張貼留言